Apartment leases and property leases inside the State of Texas are governed by Texas Property Code § 92 and Texas Finance Code § 392. This property code lays out the rights and obligations of the tenant and landlord a residential lease situation. The apartment debt collection companies must follow Texas Property Code and Texas Fair Debt Collection Practices Act in collection efforts.
When a consumer hires our firm we first interview the client to see what their version of events is and explain what can be possibly achieved given the facts. Next, if the client does not posses appropriate documentation, our firm will obtain copies of the lease, accounting ledger, and any other documents needed from the landlord or debt collector. We evaluate the documents based on Texas Property Code / Texas Finance Code and work with the client to resolve the issues. Often our clients may need to settle with the apartment debt collector or landlord to resolve the issue. If an eviction judgment was issued we will work to release that judgment as well in our negotiation.
We often find our selves working with the following debt collectors on apartment collections
- National Credit Systems
- IQ Data International Inc.
- Fair Collections and Outsourcing (FCO)
- RS Clark and Associates, Inc.
- Alexander Rose and Associates
- Tenant Tracker / TT Marketing Inc.
- Hunter Warfield
If you need assistance in resolving issues with an apartment collection / land lord issue, please call (877) 71TEXAS.
We offer competitive, flat fee pricing. For a FREE QUOTE on your issue go here. We offer competitive, flat fee pricing. For a FREE QUOTE on your issue go here. We offer discounts when handling more than one issue for a client and allow payment plans. Most apartment issues are handled for $350.00 depending on debt collector or landlord.
For our fees we will:
- Obtain the necessary documents to evaluate your situation
- Evaluate the documents compared to the client’s scenario and help render an opinion
- Help the client enforce their rights as to the debt collection / credit reporting.
- If desired, approach the lender to see if a settlement can be made that is favorable to our client’s goals of credit reporting and ending possible legal liabilities.
The above fees do not include the filing of a lawsuit against the creditor.